The FinTech industry has undoubtedly been one of the most influential forces to hit mainstream banking and finance. It is tearing into the core business of banks, even more than recessions, multi-billion dollar fines, or regulatory overhauls. FinTech start-ups are disrupting everything from direct lending to investment banking, not just payments.
Furthermore, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology have the potential to revolutionize the way consumers think about finance. Blockchain technology can certainly make its way into the mainstream, even if cryptocurrencies themselves crash and burn. Tech companies may use it to achieve amazing results. All of this is a wonderful opportunity if you are a tech-savvy banker or finance-savvy techie!
Best Fintech Recruitment Agency For Startups in Africa
You need to demonstrate your skill level and ability to showcase it to your employer if you want a high-paying FinTech position. For the best paying jobs, you would need some specialized training. Those who are always ahead of the curve win in FinTech, which is a fast-paced industry that changes rapidly. FinTech requires demonstrable skills, unlike mainstream banking, which is mostly dictated by your academic performance.
The Top Careers in Fintech
It is important to note that FinTech firms differ both in size and focus from BigTech firms. Some examples of fintech careers include:
- Data Science and Analysis
- WealthTech and Robo-advisors
- App Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Cyber Security
- Cryptocurrencies & Blockchain
- Billing / Payments / Money Transfers
There are several pathways through which you can enter the Fintech industry. These include:
- Working for a Bank
- Working for a start-up
- Working for a BigTech firm
The financial technology industry is a great career choice for tech-savvy developers and innovators who can envision new ways to deliver financial services and products. If you’re looking for high-paying fintech recruiter jobs, get in touch with the team at Black Pen Recruitment today.
- Who Uses FinTech? Empowering Diversity in the FinTech Industry with Black Pen Recruitment
- Black Pen Recruitment: A Leading Choice Among FinTech Recruiting Firms
- Demystifying FinTech: How Does a FinTech Work?
- Does FinTech Require Coding? Qualifications and Skills You Need to Work in FinTech
- Fintech Recruitment: How Do I Learn Fintech?