Calling All Aspiring Educators: Train in China

[vc_row][vc_column css=”.vc_custom_1537371577868{padding-right: 0px !important;padding-left: 0px !important;}”][vc_column_text]

Programme consists of six months of study and 12 months of teaching 

If you’re a newly-qualified South African teacher or have always wanted to be in education, this is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to train or up your existing skill set in China on an 18-month internship – and learn about a new culture while you’re at it.In collaboration with Black Pen Recruitment, a division of Black Pen Immigration in Cape Town, the China Early Childhood Educator Training Programme (ECETP) supports the development of education in South Africa while also providing qualified educators internationally. It’s a perfect opportunity for young, post-matric students and teachers interested in early child development.

Those on the programme will be able to stay in China on an internship visa (not a work permit), but will also be allowed to work on other non-gratuitous tasks connected with the internship in China. For exact details on the rules, talk directly to an expert at Black Pen Recruitment.

The programme comprises six months of study and 12 months of practical teaching of young children at creches and pre-schools. Upon completion of the programme, successful applicants will receive a certificate of completion of participation, an internship certificate and a TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certificate.


Contact Black Pen Recruitment directly on  +27 (0) 21 418 2897

Black Pen Immigration and Recruitment services include:

• Collaboration and communication between companies, vacancies and job applicants

• Creation and publication of job advertisements on numerous platforms

• Travel advice for foreign employees

• Extensive research and headhunting for suitable candidates nationally and internationally

• Pre-selection, screening interviews and proposal of suitable candidates

• Reference, credit and criminal investigations

• Visa applications

Travelling with children? You should get comfortable with South Africa’s laws for travelling with kids.


Do you have friends or family looking to work or live in South Africa? You might find it helpful to check out immigration law updates and visa types available. For those looking to spend their golden years in the sun, read all about retired temporary and permanent residency in South Africa. And if you know of anyone looking on making SA home for the long haul, they should take a look at how to apply for permanent residency.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]