Immigration lawyer and CEO of Black Pen Immigration & Recruitment, Nora Dawud, joins the Expresso Morning Show to share more on how she assists highly-qualified foreigners with the necessary visas in order to live and work in South Africa.
Check out the interview with Top Immigration Lawyer Nora Dawud and Eitan Stern at the Expresso Morning Show – SABC 3 below ⭐️
- Who Uses FinTech? Empowering Diversity in the FinTech Industry with Black Pen Recruitment
- Black Pen Recruitment: A Leading Choice Among FinTech Recruiting Firms
- Demystifying FinTech: How Does a FinTech Work?
- Does FinTech Require Coding? Qualifications and Skills You Need to Work in FinTech
- Fintech Recruitment: How Do I Learn Fintech?